I have a passion that I hope comes across on this website. That passion is that every woman, no matter how old or what experience she has, has the ability to take care of herself financially. That she never have to rely on anyone to support her, to pay for her or control her life. I do this through training and education.
There are two blogs on this site. The first blog contains articles, hints and tips. We hope that you will find the articles informative, educational and supportive. This blog has been designed for PAs, Secretaries, Office Workers and Receptionists. I want you to stay ahead of any technology and hopefully make you have those moments when you go, umm hadn't thought about that.
The second blog is just about me as an individual and what is happening in my life. You may find this interesting or not, but like you, I am just making my way through life the best I can.
Discover our most recent Blog posts, to make you think. Keep you informed and ahead of the rest!
We also offer PA Training, Secretarial Training and support and training for receptionists. Either in-house, at our offices or in reg
To find out more about our training course visit our Training page
Just for reference these are the training courses we run
Blog Post Topics - PA, Secretary and Office Blog including Julies own Blog
All our blog posts fit into the following subheadings:
PA and Secretary Blog Topics
- Administrative Support - Help tips and some guidance and suggestions.
- Business & Corporate - Best practice and opinions
- Business Training - What businesses mean, the terms and management speak
- CPD - Continued Professional Development - Being the best you can be and more
- PA & Secretary Tasks - What you might like to tweak to improve your day!
- PA & Secretary Training - Discussing strategies to make your job and business life easier
'Julie Said' - her personal Blog Post Topics
- Beauty - Ideas and tips Julie has found and her opinion
- Health and Diet - Her battle at Slimming World and how she is doing
- Hobbies - Crochette, photography, writing and lots more (even fudge making)
- Inspiration - just because we all need a little every now and again.
- Lifestyle Balance - What is and where can I get some, please
Executive PA Training, Personal Development and Corporate Training
We offer a comprehensive range of services to help all entrepreneurs, busy executives and their staff excel and be the best they can be. Our resources range from:
- Where to start if you want to start your own business
- Creating a plan for your business and coaching
- Become an efficient PA and Secretary
- Learn how to take minutes of meetings
- How to cope with workplace bullying
Training for the Executive PA. Courses in London, Birmingham and the South of England
Who am I
Hello, and welcome to the myPA website. My name is Julie Farmer, I hope you find the information you need to start your own business useful, helpful and the encouragement to get out there and start your own business and become the entrepreneur you know you can be.
I am passionate about PA, EA and Secretaries being the best. An Executive PA Training course will show you how good you are, can be and help to develop your career further.