During your appraisal or work performance interview, you may be asked to set some SMART Objectives or goals for your future development within the company or department. Goal setting is of particular importance for a PA and Secretary if you want a promotion to become an Executive PA. When setting goals, it is always advisable to ensure that the goals set are easy to understand and attainable by you. However, the goals should also tax you and ensure that you stretch your current skill base to learn something new.
Welcome to our online magazine from Julie and the team. If you have been on one of Julie’s training courses, you know she is passionate about PA, EAs and Secretaries being the best they can be. She also has very strong opinions about what a PA, EA and Secretary should and shouldn’t do. If you have a question, or would like to add an article, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
- How to prepare for an appraisal with a bullying Boss
- How to prepare for your first day in a new job
- How to Prepare for a job interview
- How To Write a CV to get Noticed
- How to fill in a Job Application Form to get an Interview
- How to find the perfect job to suit your needs
- Why sundays are vital for your well-being
- Unlocking The Power of a Virtual Assistant
- What is CPD in an Office
- Why Should I Back Up My Computer
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @myPA
FREE Booklet – How to Write a CV